Top 5 Contact Center links: the customer experience battleground
These days, it seems that the phrase “customer experience” has become so diluted as to be meaningless. It is just customer service with a bit more weight attached to it so as to sound more self-important? What factors truly affect and direct the customer experience? And what do companies need to consider to improve their customer experience arc?
From this week, the top five links on demystifying customer experience:
- From the Customer Experience Matter studies, more companies are taking a cohesive approach to customer experience
- If the call center is the front line in the customer experience battleground, what metrics should managers consider: Average Handle Time, Average Wait Time, First Call Resolution. What about the newest metric: zero call resolution?
- 5 customer experience management myths is a brilliant piece that cuts through the buzzwords and fluff articles. My favorite: Myth #5: CRM Software = Customer Experience Solution
- Quick IVR tip: improve the customer experience by saving the sales for selling
- And to bring it all home, why your company’s mission and your customers’ experience don’t match–breaking down the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk