Top 5 Customer Service Links for 11-2-09
Grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy the five best customer service posts from the last week. On me. 🙂
- Mark Suster gives advice on being an “inside out” organization–one that “lets outsiders have a glimpse of what is going on in the sausage factory”–and listens to what they want to see, hear and use: 5 Tips for Becoming a More Customer-Centric Organization
- William Cusick applies psychology’s “peak-end rule” to customer experience: customers will remember the peak, not the entire experience, so he gives advice on building the peaks: The peak-end rule: can it transform your customer experience?
- Ensure success by putting the Ritz in customer service such as this subtle distinction they make at the Ritz: “At the Ritz, they would never ask a guest if they would like an
umbrella when it is raining. Rather, they would go out and hand them an
- And Inc. Magazine is no different, headlining with There’s no substitute for great customer service and giving CRM tips for rewarding loyal customers to give them that warm, fuzzy feeling when they think of your brand
- And if you want to be really tech-geeky about your service, 7 tips for providing better online customer service from SEOHosting.com offers good, basic tips on making your website user- and customer-friendly