Top 5 Customer Service Links of the Week
Every week, the blogosphere and Twittersphere are rife with for great (and not so great) ideas and posts on how to improve customer service. Every week, Spoken brings you the best of the best of customer service blogs.
For the week ending September 27, 2009:
- Eight ways to majorly fail at customer service cites eight cases of stunningly bad customer service, not to be read on an empty stomach
- Hotly reTweeted was CallCenter Helper’s extremely helpful article, 28 Hot Tips to Improve Your IVR, which is… just what it sounds like. Great, practical tips on helping your IVR to provide great customer service.
- About.com’s 10 Commandments of Great Customer Service, good for starters in the industry or a refresher course for those getting a bit jaded
- Is social media killing customer service from Scrappy Marketing, with a reminder not to ignore your email and IVR/phone support in favor of Twitter.
- Tac Anderson’s Important Business Lessons: Customer Service and How to Lose gracefully, pointing out that knowing how to lose is almost as important as knowing how to win
All links are ranked on Spoken’s Digg page–any other suggestions to Digg for the week?