Top 5 Customer Service Links: What customers really want
- Consumer Preferences in Contact Center Interactions: a report detailing the channels through which customers prefer to contact companies. Phone is still at the fore, but web self-service and chat are gaining popularity.
- How easy is it to lose a customer? TMCNet reports it only takes one negative call center experience to lose 68% of customers, and that 87% of people felt they had a right to a better contact center experience
if they regularly spend money with a company or stay loyal to a brand.
- Are companies that deliver great service recession-proof? Teehan + Lax conducted a stock experiment over three years and discovered the answer: yes.
- No surprise that providing good customer service is the key to surviving down economy, but this report from the Center for Services Leadership at the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, quoted by Chris Pirillo, proves it
- Customers want you to practice the art of now: the Customer Experience for Profit blog points out the importance of WHEN when addressing customer issues